10 Kitchen Appliance Garage Ideas – While larger appliances such as refrigerators, stoves comfortable as toaster ovens sit in their own point-wise, either in addition to or smaller under the counter-equipment, coffee machines usually sit right on top of the counter and use up valuable work space. This can be a time-consuming hassle because you have to rearrange them, if you need the space for preparation.
Sure, you may carry such items in a closet to store when not in use, but you then have to always take them out and put them back. It is hard to see how this is to keep better than on the countertop.
Fortuntely, there is a third way: appliance garage storage, the hidden storage for small devices that results in uncluttered, spacious desks.
There are some DIY appliance garage storage solutions that you can do it yourself; There are also more complicated, you would probably need a carpenter for rent.
If you are lucky, you will find an empty cabinet or a shelf in the kitchen, which are used as a can-is or easily converted into a garage storage unit for hiding your small appliances. To search for good places would be the corner of the counter under a hanging closet and empty shelves in the pantry.
If you will not fit is not displayed, you need to provide additional space in the kitchen for a device garage storage. Either way, you’ll be glad that you did. Here are some examples that will help you get an idea of what to do in your own kitchen.
1. This is a creative unit garage storage with extendable drawers under the sink. Even the trash hide among themselves.
2. The space between the wall oven and counter top is used as a closed storage for a blender, and other small kitchen appliances.
3. This is a tidy and well-organized kitchen in fact. All the small kitchen appliances are hidden inside the cabinets, either hanging closets or under-sink cabinets.
4. One way to easily hide your small devices is a pull-up housing to install. This type of cabinet door will give you easy access to your equipment.
5. This wood-inspired cuisine with marble countertops is clean, with no lingering on the counters with the exception of some wine bottles and decorative accents. The small kitchen appliances? They are all hidden in the wooden cabinets.
6. This is a kitchen with stainless steel appliances. A couple of large storage cabinets painted in white hanging from the ceiling and make the space under the sink to use.
7. A small but functional small appliance storage, where a coffee maker, toaster and a few cups are hidden, was built directly on the granite countertop.
8. This is a somewhat rustic wooden kitchen with stone smoke extractor and marble backsplash and counters. The cabinets are designed with simple embossed skin doors.
9. The tongue and groove wood counters and bottom correspond to the brightness of stainless steel cabinet. Small appliances such as microwaves are limited to an open slot on the far corner of the white casing.
10. The contemporary side of this kitchen is pure and simple cupboard under the marble counter. The creative garage storage unit on the page is cool too modern with its up and over steel Tambour door that slides when opening and slides down when closed.
11. Another creative way of hiding small kitchen appliances is displayed here.